Note! Before storing the item under shrink wrap covers, it is necessary to wash and dry it.
Reasons for storing the product under Heat³ covers:
- The vessel remains clean (from dust, sea bird excrement etc.) and is ready for use right at the beginning of the season (saves you time when spring arrives)
- The covers protect teak decking and plastic boats
- It is possible to install “access doors” for vessel maintenance
- When installing the covers the right way and with the right tools (using vents, anti-mould, anti-humidity bags and anti-corrosive powder), no mould, rust or mustiness will occur
- Protects against natural weathering resulting from UV rays, snow and rain
- Minimises the risk of casual theft