- The best material to cover scaffolding, especially if it is important that the cover does not come loose even with strong winds; compared to other possible scaffolding cover materials, rubbing is minimal thanks to its drumhead-like properties
- Increases the level of safety when moving on scaffolding and protects tools and material from falling (“tight” walls)
- Performing indoor works when wall panels or windows have not arrived yet
- Transporting modular buildings and construction elements
- It is possible to manufacture custom-made bags with special dimensions for modular buildings which speed up the process of covering the buildings
- Constructing temporary buildings (tents, shelters etc.) and roofs
- The covers protect from unwanted attention due to its opaque colour (while being transparent to natural light)
- Covering metal constructions (partially or completely)
- Temporary covers for broken windows
- Temporary protection for elements waiting to be installed
- Constructing temporary wall partitions, as needed, or separating environments of different dust levels (for example, when there is a construction on one side of the wall and the everyday business of the company continues on the other side of the wall)
- Creating the environment necessary for renovating a building
Shrink wrap covers
Shrink wrap offers effective and efficient protection of scaffolding and temporary constructions.
Heat³ Flame retardant shrink wrap has UV protection, is strong and durable and it creates a drumhead-like water and tearproof cover for scaffolding of any size or shape. Shrink wrap is available in a width of up to 15 m, the sheets can be easily heat welded to each other, creating a continuous sheet with no holes or gaps which are common when using traditional canvas and plastic.
It is possible to cover an entire building – no object is too big!
Our shrink wrap fits tightly around constructions (or scaffolding) and holds everything safely in place. By wrapping the working area in shrink wrap, you reduce the heating/cooling expenses during construction. Our flame retardant shrink wrap contains special additives which ensure the fire is extinguished in a maximum of four seconds after the source of fire has been removed from the material.
The thickness of construction shrink wrap is usually 150 mic (6 mil) – 300 mic (12 mil), depending on the level of protection needed and the surface of the area to be wrapped. The shrink wrap is available in a width of up to 15 m and length of up to 130 m. The shrink wrap comes in neat rolls, making it possible to even be transported in a car.
By using our shrink wrap, your company saves time and money – you do not have to keep returning to the object to change and repair the canvas and plastic, which comes loose with strong winds, gets torn to pieces and damages already finished surfaces.